Sunday, October 07, 2012

Who is Timoz?

A few of you have asked me...who is Timoz?  How do you pronounce his name? Timoz is a nickname that we gave to my partner, Tim, while we were both working at Baume Restaurant in Palo Alto.  It sort of stuck.  Here's a nice picture of him...he refuses to take candid photos with me even though I find him to be quite photogenic.

I typically cook dinner for him since he usually wants to eat when he comes home from dinner service at the restaurant.  Home made food is usually more healthy than eating out.  He's lost 7 lbs in the two months since we've moved into our own place. My friend, Andrea, inspired me to restart my food blog posts and 'Tonite for Timoz' blog entries are part of my regular blog entries.  Hope you all enjoy!


A while back, the restaurant blog did an article that featured Tim.  (I actually helped write the article.)

No comments: